cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP please boost credit after app spree and car refinance!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HELP please boost credit after app spree and car refinance!!

Hi guys, I just need help on improving scores in these months for mortgage loan this year!

My score as 3/26/2017 are:

Fico 8

EQ 652 after a Sears charge off recalculation that damaged very badly

TU 676

EX 665 (was my highest score but yesterday reported 0% util and lowered 18 points)

AAoA:

EQ: 45 months

TU: 38 months

EX: 40 months

baddies: 

sears charge off paid in full 

lates on closed and paid Banco popular cards and one personal loan

all are more tha 2 years old

Open Revolving: 

Oldest first

Cap One Quicksilver 1

Fidelity Visa

AMEX BCE

Penfed Visa Cash Rewards

Penfed PLOC

Penfed Thrifty

Chase Freedom UNL

Discover it

BoA 99/500

credit limit on all accts $52,000

Installment loan:

used auto loan Penfed (not reporting yet, but already made payment after taking also the hit of closing prior car loan with another institution)

So, please how can I increase and how do I report balance on cards so it can help me, im hoping also that when first payment reports from the refinancing it will boost and if Experian reports balance on fidelity visa will get back those lost points due to 0% util.

My mortgage scores are:

Fico 5 EQ 659 3/26/2017

Fico 6 TU 699 3/26/2017

Fico 2 EX 700 3/26/2017

I think I was in good shape but surprisingly they keep lowering and im getting kind of nervous as I prepare for mortgage loan this year and I just need them to be where they were as soon as possible, so please any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks to all in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HELP please boost credit after app spree and car refinance!!

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi guys, I just need help on improving scores in these months for mortgage loan this year!

My score as 3/26/2017 are:

Fico 8

EQ 652 after a Sears charge off recalculation that damaged very badly

TU 676

EX 665 (was my highest score but yesterday reported 0% util and lowered 18 points)

AAoA:

EQ: 45 months

TU: 38 months

EX: 40 months

baddies: 

sears charge off paid in full 

lates on closed and paid Banco popular cards and one personal loan

all are more tha 2 years old

Open Revolving: 

Oldest first

Cap One Quicksilver 1

Fidelity Visa

AMEX BCE

Penfed Visa Cash Rewards

Penfed PLOC

Penfed Thrifty

Chase Freedom UNL

Discover it

BoA 99/500

credit limit on all accts $52,000

Installment loan:

used auto loan Penfed (not reporting yet, but already made payment after taking also the hit of closing prior car loan with another institution)

So, please how can I increase and how do I report balance on cards so it can help me, im hoping also that when first payment reports from the refinancing it will boost and if Experian reports balance on fidelity visa will get back those lost points due to 0% util.

My mortgage scores are:

Fico 5 EQ 659 3/26/2017

Fico 6 TU 699 3/26/2017

Fico 2 EX 700 3/26/2017

I think I was in good shape but surprisingly they keep lowering and im getting kind of nervous as I prepare for mortgage loan this year and I just need them to be where they were as soon as possible, so please any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks to all in advance.

Other than having only 1 account report less than 10% balance, there isn't really anything else you can do.  You might try and do GW campaign with the lenders that you have charge off accounts.  You've got a good credit mix, decent AAoA, so good payment history is the only thing you can do going forward.  What is your goal?  700 across the board or 720?
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi kaykay65

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi kaykay65

Then you're good.  EQ is a strange animal.  It seems like they hold a grudge when you have COs and CAs.  TU and EX seem to be more forgiving in my opinion and when I pull my reports, its seems that EQ is always the slowest to update.  Good luck on your housing search.Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks kaykay!!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.