Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!!!!

tag
butterflygirlinluv
Regular Contributor

HELP!!!!

Hello everyone!!
So, I called a hospital today in regards to 5 accounts that went to CA that I had with them. The guy at the Hospital (billing dept) said he would basically be my mediator and contact the Lawyers office that has one of the accts and then the other 2 CA that have my other accounts to be in communication with them explaining we are trying to work out a settlement... my questions are:

DID I JUST SCREW MY SELF AS 3 OF THE ACCOUNTS ARE FROM 2001,2002,2003?

OR AM I DOING THE RIGHT THING BUT REQUEST IN WRITING BEFORE THEY SEE ANY $$ THAT THESE ACCOUNTS WILL BE REMOVED AFTER PAYMENT FROM MY CR?

PLEASE ASSURE ME THIS IS THE BEST THING I COULD POSSIBLE DO..IF NOT PLEASE OFFER OTHER SUGGESTIONS!!
Thank you so much!!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HELP!!!!

If you pay or not...they collections will still fall off...but if you pay...and the accounts fall off...your have reset the SOL..and the can sue you...even though one would fall off this year...the others don't...so if he's working out some sort of deal..to pull out of collections...it's good...and your doing the right thing...

GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING!!!
Message 2 of 3
butterflygirlinluv
Regular Contributor

Re: HELP!!!!

thank you!!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.