helpmepleasefromsc

HHGREGG/GE Money need help with GW 30/60 days

Can someone help me with how to send a GW to HHGregg/GE Money for a 30/60 day late?  All of my credit cards are pristine except for this one.  I don't know how to write the GW letter OR where to send it.  I have been all over the forums looking for this information.  Please help.

Established Member
KatrinaE

Re: HHGREGG/GE Money need help with GW 30/60 days

You can always call them and talk to a customer service rep.  If you have a good history and a good reason why you were late (child in hospital, moved and wasn't getting statements, etc...) sometimes the customer service dept.  can remove a late pay.  If they don't have the power to do so, ask for a supervisor until you find someone who has some pull.

Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Re: HHGREGG/GE Money need help with GW 30/60 days

+1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+