Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HIPPA Process

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HIPPA Process

Where are the letters for the HIPPA Process? I am in the middle of this and feel as if the rug has been pulled out from under me. None of the "read only" threads address the process we need to follow. What is up with this?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HIPPA Process

Yes! I logged in yesterday, cashiers check in hand, one medical baddie to go, and everything is gone!

I almost cried when I saw that everything had been moved to read only and Hippa was gone.

Please help us.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have not been given details yet as to why FICO has removed this information, but hope to know more soon.
Message 3 of 4
Boldilocks
Established Contributor

I know, like I said yesterday when I noticed a problem with the stickies at the top of the page - I wish I'd copied and pasted the whole process into Word including individual letters, instead of just the process as-is with clickable links. 

I started the HIPAA process with the pre-HIPAA letter and I'm up the creek without a paddle now!

I know there are other resources out there, but none that were as clear as this.  Such a shame.  Looks like Big Brother is definitely watching us in here.  We weren't doing anything wrong even, but you know what big brothers are like...

Current scores: EQ 736, TU - 732
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.