cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO GET DELETED TRADELINES TO REPORT AGAIN..........

tag
teamgray
Contributor

HOW TO GET DELETED TRADELINES TO REPORT AGAIN..........

So heres my dilemma....I have two tradelines that have reported since 01. I recently realized that they are no longer reporting on my report, whats the process of getting them re-inserted on my report so that it shows some age

both accounts are revolving, both were transferred,one a charge account, and one a credit card, shows zero on the last report that i have and the pay status was unknown

they look like they dropped off in 1/1/12

one is Mervyns, and one is a Chase card.

it would show a couple more aged accounts, but they were only reporting on my experian account, would love for them to report on all three.....

Talk to me FICO family!

Starting Score: 612 EQ 6-1-2013
Current Score: 12-26-13 656 EQ(FICO) 608 TU(FAKO) 632(FICO) EX
Goal Score: 700 FICO on all three by 7/1

"The Struggle is real"
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: HOW TO GET DELETED TRADELINES TO REPORT AGAIN..........

@teamgray wrote:

So heres my dilemma....I have two tradelines that have reported since 01. I recently realized that they are no longer reporting on my report, whats the process of getting them re-inserted on my report so that it shows some age

both accounts are revolving, both were transferred,one a charge account, and one a credit card, shows zero on the last report that i have and the pay status was unknown

they look like they dropped off in 1/1/12

one is Mervyns, and one is a Chase card.

it would show a couple more aged accounts, but they were only reporting on my experian account, would love for them to report on all three.....

Talk to me FICO family!

When were these accounts last active?

If over 10 years ago I doubt you can get them to report but you can always call the lender with account numbers and ask to report to CB's but this is a long shot.

Accounts remian on CR's for 10 years 

Good luck

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 3
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: HOW TO GET DELETED TRADELINES TO REPORT AGAIN..........

Positive, closed accounts report for up to 10 years from date closed.  Sometimes they will report longer or less than 10 years.  It all depends on the CRAs and when they purge records.

If it is gone due to age, I doubt there is anything to be done to have it put back.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.