Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC Accts

tag
vikingpride01
Established Member

HSBC Accts

I currently have 4 HSBC accts listed on my credit report. All are closed/charge off.  At least 2 of them report payment after charge off/collection. I have tried disputing these accts but with no results. they did however send me a letter listed below. What should my next steps be? I have not tried calling them. They are scheduled to fall off one in 8/2014 and the other 6/2014.

We have received your crdit bureau dispute regarding your acct.

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the status of your Orchard bank Mastercard acct. This letter is confirmation that we are currently reporting your acct to all relevant major consumer reporting agencies as follows:

Account is sold. Any balance that may have been due was transferred in the sale.

Should you have any questions  concerning you acct, please contact our recovery Department.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: HSBC Accts

I would cease disputing for the reasons you have indicated with them this close to fall off, dispute only as obsolete you may get lucky and have them drop early.

Message 2 of 4
vikingpride01
Established Member

Cool thanks for the info!!

Message 3 of 4
guiness56
Epic Contributor

If it isn't obsolete yet you cannot dispute as obsolete. 

You can call the CRAs and see if they would remove it early.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.