Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC Bank Help Needed!!!!!!!

tag
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: HSBC Bank Help Needed!!!!!!!

@NY2014 wrote:
Hey BarneyGirl, Shogun , if you or anyone notice this reply .first Question if this is reported a fraudulent.affidavit, police report, I understand flagging your credit report but only to warn creditors to verify the applicants who's they say they are? It should not affect his loan or make it impossible for approval,if all would worry not to file a report when they are victims of identity theft ,but no punt intended it's like a lot of people have that same fear to file correct me if I'm wrong. But a loan officer telling someone don't file it will hurt there chances in qualifying or be punches for reporting your identity being compromised.? I'm having the same problem with HSBC sold it to a CA they got hostile very aggressive with me. And I don't bit into that .CA could not come up with validation. Claimed they did. Closed the account removed them self . HSBC sent a letter few days after very aggressive claimed they investigated and confirmed it belongs to me same as BarneyGirl . But I got 2 letters 2 days apart stating the same words different signed names to them .CRA has totally different dates on there letter..they ignored my affidavit but Ex deleted HSBC could one send sending a Validation to the CRA requesting to send documents how they validated . Because. I sent 21 documents and I strongly feel it's an unfair verification . I've learned never send any other than your name SS is this possible . I'm in the process to send EQ demanding they send me all documents how they validate my rights .

It may be something that's exclusive to her lender, I don't know.  Like I said, I had a fraudulent account pop up and I filed it and got it removed.  But my lender didn't have a problem with it.  If hers says not to do it, I'm not going to advise her to go against the lender, but instead to get everything financed and then take care of it.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 11 of 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@NY2014 wrote:
Hey BarneyGirl, Shogun , if you or anyone notice this reply .first Question if this is reported a fraudulent.affidavit, police report, I understand flagging your credit report but only to warn creditors to verify the applicants who's they say they are? It should not affect his loan or make it impossible for approval,if all would worry not to file a report when they are victims of identity theft ,but no punt intended it's like a lot of people have that same fear to file correct me if I'm wrong. But a loan officer telling someone don't file it will hurt there chances in qualifying or be punches for reporting your identity being compromised.? Home mortgages are a little bit different from other types of loans including credit cards, you cannot have any references to fraud, a FA or any dispute comments on your report at the time of closing. All issues must be resolved prior to closing.
I'm having the same problem with HSBC sold it to a CA they got hostile very aggressive with me. And I don't bit into that .CA could not come up with validation. Claimed they did. Closed the account removed them self . HSBC sent a letter few days after very aggressive claimed they investigated and confirmed it belongs to me same as BarneyGirl . But I got 2 letters 2 days apart stating the same words different signed names to them .CRA has totally different dates on there letter..they ignored my affidavit but Ex deleted HSBC could one send sending a Validation to the CRA requesting to send documents how they validated . Because. I sent 21 documents and I strongly feel it's an unfair verification . I've learned never send any other than your name SS is this possible . I'm in the process to send EQ demanding they send me all documents how they validate my rights .

Message 12 of 16
NY2014
Established Contributor

Yes I would hope a lender would advise good advise
I remember your advise and mostly its good advise common sense "Don't wake up a sleeping Bear .Smiley Wink"
I'm beyond that LoL
Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 13 of 16
NY2014
Established Contributor

I see I'm not in the process of purchasing another home at this moment my home is free and clear. I was planing to sell and retire in the five yrs. Maybe purchase something smaller sense the kids grown and gone.this will effect my efforts attaining a loan ? Who does one clear this up when it is was fraud identity theft ?
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 14 of 16
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

@NY2014 wrote:
I see I'm not in the process of purchasing another home at this moment my home is free and clear. I was planing to sell and retire in the five yrs. Maybe purchase something smaller sense the kids grown and gone.this will effect my efforts attaining a loan ? Who does one clear this up when it is was fraud identity theft ?

You would file a police report with local law enforcement, fill out a FTC Fraud affadavit and send them in.

http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/pdf-0094-identity-theft-affidavit.pdf

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 15 of 16
NY2014
Established Contributor

I already have done all them so I would assume by keeping complete records and affidavit ,this will be evidence mainly not be discriminated against a Fraud Flag on your CR correct
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.