Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC/Beneficial Goodwill Address

tag
pmbrian
Contributor

HSBC/Beneficial Goodwill Address

I have an old account with HSBC that was successfully paid in full but had a few late payments back in 2009, does anyone have a email address or other contact information for HSBC/Beneficial so that I can goodwill them to remove the account or the late payments?

Thanks!

03/25/20 - FICO 8 EQ - 709 TU - 717 EX - 718

09/02/19 - FICO 8 EQ - 702 TU - 699 EX - 714
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
max2mum
New Contributor

Re: HSBC/Beneficial Goodwill Address

I'll PM you the contact I have.  No success so far with them though.  Hopefully, you'll have better luck

Starting Score: tu-460 eq-570 ex-580
Current Score: tu-693 (6/6/12) eq-624 ex-679 (6/6/12)

Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am looking for the address for HSBC to send a goodwill letter to also. Can you send me the address? Please and thank you.

Message 3 of 5
hdrider07
Regular Contributor

Anyone have any luck with this?  I have a Beneficial account which from what I read is now HSBC, anyway I have a few lates several years ago I would like to try and GW away.  The address on my credit report doesnt seem to get me a response.

Message 4 of 5
hdrider07
Regular Contributor

Just a quick update.  I decided to call the number for them listed on my credit report (I usually do everything in writing) but I got Customer Service on the line and I think I know why the GW letters aren't getting people anywhere if there account is paid off some time ago.  The representative had a hard time finding my account, even after I gave my SSN, eventually she did find it and filled out a workorder to have the account reviewed for a GW adjustment, so I will wait and see how that goes.  But anyway it seems that maybe with all the name changing Beneficial did some records are hard to find, so if you would like to GW them I would suggest calling them.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.