Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC/Best Buy - Transfer/closed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HSBC/Best Buy - Transfer/closed

This card is out of Wilmington, DE.  It was opened in February of 2006.  The report doesn't give an amount, but it does say that it was transferred/closed and purchased by another lender. 

Any advice?  Thanks
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HSBC/Best Buy - Transfer/closed

This is what is should say...I also have a HSBC BB CO...and it says the same...they should not be reporting a balance...I know on the bottom of the EX report...that you get after disputes...the new owner is on the bottom of the TL...Or you can just call HSBC...and ask them who owns the account...is they new owner not on your reports???...be careful...the CA for my account...is LVNV Funding...and they are DIRTY!!!...
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HSBC/Best Buy - Transfer/closed

Firecracker wrote:
This card is out of Wilmington, DE.  It was opened in February of 2006.  The report doesn't give an amount, but it does say that it was transferred/closed and purchased by another lender. 

Any advice?  Thanks

What is your SOL? Is the OC showing a balance? Has a CA contacted you about the account or are they reporting the account on your credit report?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.