Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC Charge Off ???

tag
CBARR82
Regular Contributor

HSBC Charge Off ???

Hello everyone! With the help of these wonderful forums I have been able to get my credit report under control. It did take some time, but I am down to one last derog. It is a chargeoff from HSBC back in '08. It is only showing on my EQ and TU reports. I have already gotten Portfolio to delete as the CA and need this removed ASAP! It is set to fall off 07/15. Another member gave me a mailing address, but I am also looking for an email account and a phone number that could be useful. Does anyone have a contact they would be willing to share? I have read that they are quick to delete trying to purge records that Cap One has taken over. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank You ALL!

Message 1 of 67
66 REPLIES 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HSBC Charge Off ???

PM sent! good luck ok.

Message 2 of 67
Roscoe_13
Established Member

Can you please send me the info as well?  I am in the same situation

Discover IT - $1,700 | Chase Freedom - $1,000 | Chase Sapphire Preferred - $5,000 | Capital One Quicksilver One - $1,500 | Capital One Platinum - $1,000 | Amazon Store Card - $1,000 | Huntington Voice - $1,000 | NFCU Cash Rewards - $12,500 | NFCU Navcheck - $13,000
Message 3 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

I left you a PM, I would grestly appreciate if you PM the the info.

Regards,

DP.

Message 4 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in the same boat...could I get HSBC contact info? 

Message 5 of 67
CBARR82
Regular Contributor

Everyone shoudl have recieved a PM!

Message 6 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

CBARR82

Thanks for sending them the PM I didnt have time to send them. I did reply back to some of them who PM me as well.

On a side note did you get any reply back from them?

Message 7 of 67
Roscoe_13
Established Member

@CBARR82 wrote:

Everyone shoudl have recieved a PM!

Thanks for the PM.  I will reach out to them today

Discover IT - $1,700 | Chase Freedom - $1,000 | Chase Sapphire Preferred - $5,000 | Capital One Quicksilver One - $1,500 | Capital One Platinum - $1,000 | Amazon Store Card - $1,000 | Huntington Voice - $1,000 | NFCU Cash Rewards - $12,500 | NFCU Navcheck - $13,000
Message 8 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I jump on the contact info train please? I'd love an effective email address for HSBC..thanks
Message 9 of 67
jdp1
Valued Member

I also would love contact info for them, as I have a CO I need to see about getting removed as well. OP, if you do get in touch with them, I'd love to hear your results!

Starting score: EQ08 - 590 (08/14)
Current Scores(11/14):
EQ08 - 662 : DCU - 656
TU08 - 656 : CK - 655
EX08 - 636 : CS - 674

$500 Cap1 : $500 Cap1 QS

Goal: 720 by 4/15
Message 10 of 67
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.