Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC GW Success

tag
chamire
Contributor

HSBC GW Success

Goodmorning My Fico,

I have been sending goodwill letters until my hands hurt . I have deleted 14 accounts so far,they all was chargeoff. I had teo HSBC accounts that showed delinquency,

Hsbc RZ 120 LATE still open removed late payments and Hsbc Pink card chargeoff was removed. Thank god on all three of my credit reports I have a total of 72 positive accounts never late. I was just approved for American Optima ard to rebuild my credit . Still have a lot of work to go but I see sunlight now. About a year ago I had around 20-24 negative accounts and this is what I have left.

Accounts that is left

1.American Express paid waiting for a update

2.Chase Bank  paid  waiting for a response

3.CitiCards paid  settlement

4.Citibank unpaid

5.Citibank unpaid

6.Americredit about to fall off next year but considering to settle with them so they don't pop up again

7.Dell Financial drop off next month making settlement off now.

8. Credit One Bank paid  only showing on my Experian report

9. Sallie private career training loan paid GW LETTER

Lets see what November will bring in .

EQ542 TRAN582 EX565:
Current Score:EQ 635 TRAN 631 EX 603
Goal Score: 750

Start out : 24 negative accounts collections/chargeoff
Current : 5 remaining 2 unpaid 72 total positive accounts:Long two year battle finally i can see light
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43
YnotME
Established Member

Re: HSBC GW Success

Thats great news.  Could you please PM me the contact info you used for HSBC?  I'm just starting this long journey myself.  Thanks.

My Wallet: Amex Zync-NPSL Chase Freedom-$3500 Discover More-$4000 Barclays-Apple-$1300 NFL rewards-$1500 WalMart-$1100 Care Credit-$5500
Message 2 of 44
tray
Valued Contributor

Do you mind sending me a PM also to whom to write to, thanks

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 3 of 44
golfingmama
New Contributor

That is awesome news!!  Congrats on how far you've come Smiley Happy 

I also have been GW HSBC with no success, may I also have the HSBC info in a PM? 

Message 4 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats..that is great news.  I sent out a GW to HSBC yesterday.  I have 3 (30 day lates)..can you please send me the info you used, in case my GW gets shredded.

Thank you so much.  and again congrats  that"s awesome

Message 5 of 44
ABattle
Regular Contributor

Can you be so kind to pm me that address as well, lol?  I've been trying & have been shot down the 4x's I tried.

Message 6 of 44
Ortz33__
Frequent Contributor

Hey there. Do you mind PMing me the HSBC contact info as well?  Could really use it. Thanks!!

John

Message 7 of 44
Poet34
Valued Member

Chamire, congratulations on your success!

Would you also PM me with your contact person at HSBC?

Thank you and congrats again.

My Wallet: Capital One $673, Barclay's Apple $2k, Amex TrueEarnings Costco $6k, Chase Freedom $5k, Discover More $15k
Message 8 of 44
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

Can you PM me the info too?

I have gone round and round with HSBC for 2 1/2 years on 2 CO accounts from 2002 they just couldn't report right they finally fell off.

This round I have some lates that I would like to get removed, I sent an email to someone it may or may not be the same one you spoke with.

Message 9 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, good job! I am happy for you. Can you send me the information as well? Thanks so very much!Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.