Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC GW Success

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HSBC GW Success

I have fallen delinquent on my HSBC card I've now had for over 3 yrs. I paid on time until a few months ago when I ran into some hardship. Do you still have the info needed to have the neg info removed if I am willing an able to pay the account in full? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance

Message 21 of 44
chamire
Contributor

Hi everyone sorry for the late response, All i did was called the number on the back of the card and got a rep that was willing to remove. Just keep trying and you will get a rep. Make sure your story  is convincing.

EQ542 TRAN582 EX565:
Current Score:EQ 635 TRAN 631 EX 603
Goal Score: 750

Start out : 24 negative accounts collections/chargeoff
Current : 5 remaining 2 unpaid 72 total positive accounts:Long two year battle finally i can see light
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 22 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's so great! I have been working with HSBC and no luck! If it isnt a bother could you PM me the address and contact info you used for them?

Thanks again and goodluck with the last few!

Message 23 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Im so happy you had success with HSBC. Can you message me their contact information.

Message 24 of 44
NikJ4
Established Contributor

Congrats! Could you please PM the info used to GW them?

Thanks

Message 25 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you please pm me the email address that you used.

Thanks in advance.

Message 26 of 44
purseman
Valued Member

Chamire,

That's awesome!!!! Do you mind sending me the info. you used?  Thanks in advance.

Message 27 of 44
chozyn1
Valued Member

hi, im interested in the info you used as well, please pm me

Message 28 of 44
HigherFico
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

Can you PM me a sample of the letter you used for HSBC? That would be so helpful. I am just starting this process and I did ask Orchard over the phone and focuses their rep said no. Were current or past due with them? I am currently current with them and am in good standing. Anything would be helpful. Thank you

Starting Score: 520
Current Score: 627
Goal Score: 700

Message 29 of 44
HigherFico
Regular Contributor

Also, do you send a GW letter for each negative or just one to the company? I have 30-120 days late on one, so I am unsure what they would even do for me-especially if I am current.

Starting Score: 520
Current Score: 627
Goal Score: 700

Message 30 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.