Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC Platinum and Discover More Approved Today

tag
Tropikal
Established Member

HSBC Platinum and Discover More Approved Today

Hi

Today has been a great day for me.. I sign for SW and got my EQ CS of 663. It was about 20 point increase from last month. WoooHooo!

Then applied to HSBC Platinum (Pre-Screened Offer) I usually throw those right away, but since my Cap 1 has been with the same CL for the last year I decided to start looking somewhere else. Got approved for 1K with HSBC. And also applied for Discover More Card that I wanted for a long time, And got the approved and the Welcome to Discover message.. Don't know what the CL is but for now I'm really happy that things are starting to look better for me.Smiley Very Happy

I'll see what the dings does to my CSS.

Is there a way I can find out what they pull and the scores? If I call them do you guys thing I'll get that info? May be I can use that to update my missing scores below Smiley Wink

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Trigga
Regular Contributor

Re: HSBC Platinum and Discover More Approved Today

@Tropikal wrote:

Hi

Today has been a great day for me.. I sign for SW and got my EQ CS of 663. It was about 20 point increase from last month. WoooHooo!

Then applied to HSBC Platinum (Pre-Screened Offer) I usually throw those right away, but since my Cap 1 has been with the same CL for the last year I decided to start looking somewhere else. Got approved for 1K with HSBC. And also applied for Discover More Card that I wanted for a long time, And got the approved and the Welcome to Discover message.. Don't know what the CL is but for now I'm really happy that things are starting to look better for me.Smiley Very Happy

I'll see what the dings does to my CSS.

Is there a way I can find out what they pull and the scores? If I call them do you guys thing I'll get that info? May be I can use that to update my missing scores below Smiley Wink

Thanks

I thought CapOne is taking over HSBC Smiley LOL

WalMart 5k , Amazon 3.5k,Chase Freedom 1.5k , Citi TY 2k, Discover IT1.1k, HomeDepot 2.8k , Chase Slate1.5k , BofA cash rewards 1.5k, Lowes 12k , Kay Jewelers 3k , Gardening until 2015!
Message 2 of 3
Tropikal
Established Member

Re: HSBC Platinum and Discover More Approved Today

I read that somewhere else too! But not so concern with that, I just glad that pretty much double my CL LOL and that is not including the Discover which I don't now the CL yet.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.