Starting Score: TU-626/EQ-???/EX-686
Current Score: TU-672/EQ-665/EX-716
Goal Score: 780

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 51 of 128
rocar83
Established Member

Re: HSBC Success! (GW E-mail Inside)

Congrats on your overall success! Could you pm me the contact info for Cap1 and HSBC? Thanks

Message 52 of 128
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would be interested in that contact info as well (for both HSBC and Cap One).  I just sent them both GW letters this morning and am anticipating a battle.

Message 53 of 128
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been searching for contact emails could you pm me.  Congrats to you.

Message 54 of 128
suzook1
Frequent Contributor

trying to bring the OP back to life. Can you PLEASE email me the emails for CAP 1 and HSBC

Many Thanks

Message 55 of 128
inthematrix
Regular Contributor

I hit a brick wall with HSBC every time I contact them. And I've been in touch with the executive offices. They simply refuse to do anything to remove the 2 lates.

Starting Score 7/5/10: 498 (EQ)
Current Score 659 (EQ) 699 (EX) 712 (TU)
Goal Score: 700 (for now)

Message 56 of 128
2IMPROVE
Regular Contributor

What email addr did you use??

Message 57 of 128
suzook1
Frequent Contributor

I have an email to share but I can tell you I had no success. I was asking for them to remove one 30 day late from an account that has been paid on time for 7 years and they wouldnt do it. There line is they have to report to the CR with valid information and by asking them to essentially falsify that information is a reason they wont do it.

They will be happy to tell you they will accept good will request but will give you the canned response as to why they wont GW.

This comes directly from the CEO's exec customer care office

I have given up.

Message 58 of 128
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good going!!! Can anyone PM or email me the contact info for HSBC. I have 2 CC I would like to PM off CR. My email is Mod cut Thanks in advance

Hi Supergrit and welcome to the forums.

Personal information like full names, email addresses, phone numbers, etc. are not allowed to be posted publicly. Feel free to exchange this information via PM (Private Message).

MarineVietVet, myFICO moderator

Message 59 of 128
inthematrix
Regular Contributor

@aleicgrant wrote:

I have an email to share but I can tell you I had no success. I was asking for them to remove one 30 day late from an account that has been paid on time for 7 years and they wouldnt do it. There line is they have to report to the CR with valid information and by asking them to essentially falsify that information is a reason they wont do it.

They will be happy to tell you they will accept good will request but will give you the canned response as to why they wont GW.

This comes directly from the CEO's exec customer care office

I have given up.

Don't give up. I've been beating my head against the HSBC wall for almost a year now and I got the same response every time. (See my last post a little farther up this same page). I made it to the CEO's office too and was told flat out by one of the executive assistants there was absolutely nothing they could do. This was on two 30-day lates that happened 3 1/2 years ago when I was in the hospital with cancer. They would not budge. I kept sending letters anyway and emailed every contact I could find. About two weeks ago, I got another call from the CEO's office saying that their policy had not changed since the last time they'd spoken with me and they would not be removing the lates.

The very next day, the lates disappeared from my credit reports. SOMEONE changed their mind.

Don't give up.

I will be glad to share the email addresses I have, but I ONLY if you PM me and request them. I can't respond to requests posted here because I just won't be able to keep up with it. You must PM me.

Starting Score 7/5/10: 498 (EQ)
Current Score 659 (EQ) 699 (EX) 712 (TU)
Goal Score: 700 (for now)

Message 60 of 128
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.