Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC Success! (GW E-mail Inside)

tag
PayYouNever
Frequent Contributor

Re: HSBC Success! (GW E-mail Inside)

Hello,

I would very much like the the email to the HSBC executive. After a financial tailspin of being out of work for two years, I'm getting back on my feet and need to address a REAL person with help with my situation.

Thanks,

Message 21 of 128
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I also get the email to HSBC please !!

Message 22 of 128
becuevs

I've been sending gws and calling  HSBC with no luck.  I have a 30 day late.  Can you please send me the email address or any other helpful info you may have.

Thank you

Message 23 of 128
MamboItaliano
Frequent Contributor

If you could PM me the HSBC GW, I would love ya for it. 

Re-entered the garden on 9/16/2013.

Starting Score: (TU) 517 (EQ) 469 (EX) 519 (6/1/2010)
Current Score: (TU98) 714 (TU04) 712 (EQ Beacon 5.0) 672 (EX -FICO v2) 724 (6/13/13)
Goal Score: 700 Club for all 3 (2 out of 3 so far)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 24 of 128
gagum129
Regular Contributor

If anyone has the HSBC contact could you please PM me it? Thank you!!!

Starting Score: 582
Current Score:
Equifax 684 MyFico 10/10/11
Transunion 659 lender pull 7/6/11
Experian 690 lender pull 7/6/11

Goal Score: 700

Message 25 of 128
howyodoing

I'd love the contact for HSBC as well. If anyone could PM it to me I'd really appreciate it. 

Message 26 of 128
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I also get the email to HSBC please

Message 27 of 128
kaos71
Established Member

Could I also get the HSBC and Cap1 emails?

Thanks!

Starting Score: EX 527 EQ 575 TU 495 4-1-11
Current Score: EX ? EQ 659 TU 596 5-28-11
Goal Score: 750

Message 28 of 128
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been disputing a charge off with HSBC for four months now, it was an account opened in 2005 (not by me) and I've had no luck with the disputing, maybe a GW letter might help if I could get it into the right hands.

Up until last year (March) I had not pulled my CR's in probably 10 years, so I never knew it was there. I knew I had made some mistakes credit wise and I thought it was over for me. It took me 39 years to finally wake up and realize that I COULD rebound and have good credit again, last year March I was sitting on a 583, now I'm in the 700 range across the board EQ 681, but getting there. A lot of hard work, research, this AWESOME Forum and its members have helped me get to where I am today.

I still have a long way to go to reach the 775 goal I have, but getting rid of this bogus HSBC CO will def help, it's due to fall off Jan 2013 but I should not have to wait for that because I did not open this account and if HSBC and the CRA's would do a proper investigation they would find info that is not accurate and that this account does not belong to me.

Congrats to you with your success with HSBC, I would love the same.

I would be greatly appreciative if you could pass along that HSBC Email to me.

Thank you in advance.

Message 29 of 128
Lac2509
Valued Member

hello, congrats with your success.  I have a couple of lates out there and wanting to really try to figure out what I can do to get them deleted.  After no luck over the phone (even with macy's today which was a pretty big bummer) I was going to see if I could start sending GW emails and letters.  Can you PM me the email contact for HSBC?  I have a chargeoff when HSBC, and then a late on a best buy HSBC card.

thanks, I will be deligent in my persistence!  thanks for the help.

Starting Score: 600
Current Score: FICO TU688
Goal Score: 740

Message 30 of 128
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.