Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC and Equifax Competing For Biggest Idiot Crown

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: HSBC and Equifax Competing For Biggest Idiot Crown

I can't stress it enough to everyone to watch your Equifax report like a hawk. They are a hot mess over there!!

Message 11 of 15
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

I can't stress it enough to everyone to watch your Equifax report like a hawk. They are a hot mess over there!!

Hey Baller!!! Long time! I had the same issue with removals...TU and EX removed judgment, tax lien, collections within days of my letter or dispute. EQ takes at LEAST 30 days longer than the other two!  Way too annoying.

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 12 of 15
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yes long time!! They have truly been a thorn in my side!!! TU has been the easiest for me to deal with. EX kinda in between lol.
Message 13 of 15
Shokk
Established Contributor

So tell me if I'm being unreasonable.  I sent an email about 3 days ago, and received a phone call from someone today.  Every CSR I've spoken to up to this point has been able to see my previous pulls.  This guy can't.  Ok, fine.  I offer to email copies of my old pulls showing the missing trade lines.  Nope, I have to fax it.  Well the fax in the office is down and no clue when it will be back up.  His words of wisdom were to find a grocery store or someone who has a fax.

Wait, what?  I emailed someone to begin with, but there's no way for me to email in my copies of my reports?  Yes, its only a minor inconvenience to go find a fax machine, but to me, that's not the point.  Easy enough to upload my documents in a complaint to the CFPB.  Think it might get attention then?

I don't know my start scores, but low 500s. 6/2013

2/19/15
EQ FAKO - 638
EX FICO - 665
TU FICO - 697
Message 14 of 15
baller4life
Super Contributor

Now that is just ridiculous!! Yeah I bet you could upload them real quick to CFPB. Smiley Wink
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.