Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC is weird!!! but I am happy

tag
AVeryHappyDad
Valued Member

HSBC is weird!!! but I am happy

I have 3 CO'd accounts with them, the problem is that one was a not mine.  Long story short, got sick several years ago, and fell behind on some things, re-applied later, they gave me another card, lost job.  However, therewas an older account that was opened fraudulently, and I disputed with their fraud department.  Got an email today to call their fraud dept., and when I did the VERY polite woman told me that not only were they removing the account that was fraud, they were also deleting the account from when I intially got sick.  I nearly passed out.

Call me THANKFUL!!

AMEX Platinum NPSL, NFCU Flagship 25K, NFCU Navchek 15K, Amex Everyday 5K, Chase Freedom 5K, Citi AAdvantage World MC 5K, Barclays USAir 5K, USAA Amex 1K, Cap1 QS 300
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
photo156

Re: HSBC is weird!!! but I am happy

Did you know that HSBC most accounts have been taken over by Capital One!!!

All Best Buy cards aare NOW Capone accounts.

HSBC is selling off most of it's cards to other banks cause they are having problems in UK where they are from Main Offices - and offices in Henderson NV.

More of the cards from HSBC will be changing in the days and months a head - if you have acounts with them now (HSBC) you will get letters about NEW company who handels said credit cards:

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.