Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC

tag
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: HSBC

@Anonymous wrote:

yes i do have the older reports my dofd is 10/2006 or somewhere around there. my old TU report has this tradeline sceduled to fall off in 10/2013 but the new one i have  straight from TU has it changed to 10/2017 they added four years.Smiley Mad  I have tried to deal with them to no avail. They have reaged this.  My EQ DOFD is 2/2010 this is so wrong.  I never made my account current just was trying to pay this off over time.  Is this hurting my utilization???

What I am looking for is the payment history that is posted on your CR, not so much the DoFD.

In order to have a accurate DoFD they should show your payment history. 

If you got your reports directly from the CRAs it should be on there.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

on my experian credit report straight from Experian it shows

date opened- 10/03

date reported 11/03

date of status 12/09

type :revolving

montly payment:61$

last reported 5/2010

credit limit/original amount-400$

high balance 1760$

recent payment-$0

I never brought this account current and this has been with thier collections department IC SYstems who told me my account was inactive and that one I paid it off I was elegible to reapply.  If this account was current  why is it still  in collections.  Is this affectign my utilization??? they have definitely reaged thist

Message 12 of 16
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Below all of that there should be a payment history for the past so many months.  Is there not one?

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

it has my account history on my experian it as follows

120 days past due 10/09, june 09

90 days past due 5/10,9/09,5/09, 7/08

90 past due 4/10,9/09,4/09

30 days past due 3/10,11/09,7/09,3/098/08,3/08

account closed at credit grantors request. 

also this is still with IC Sytems there collections. this was never current why is IC Sytems saying this account is "inactive"  when my reports clearly state this account is closed. they have reaged this im going to see if writing a letter to their president/CEO will help if not; ill try the BBB, AG, and a attorney. its a big nightmare!!!!

Message 14 of 16
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Something fishy is going on.  According to the payment history you were not late until 2008.  That is 2 years after the initial reporting of the 2006 DoFD.

When you write the CEO tell them you want a complete accounting of payment history.  Let them know that according to your records they are misreporting to the CRAs which is a violation of the FCRA.  You can include copies of old reports with just this account showing.

I would still file complaints with the BBB, FTC, and your states AG office.

This is not the first time I have seen HSBC due this.

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wanted to  let everyone know HSBC just updated my credit report with a 120 day late on a closed accout WTH!!Smiley Mad  I just paid them 165$.  Im firing a letter off to their CEO.  This is plain crazy!!!!!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.