Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HSBC

has not updated my balance on my credit report.

WFNB/Lerners has not either.  They were paid on 4/15 so I am wondering how long they will take to update the CRA?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
203bravo
Established Contributor

Re: HSBC

I have no idea about WFNB.  But by monitoring my HSBC card - they report the day after statements are cut.  So whenever you May statement cuts it should be updated on your credit files.  If it has already cut then you may have to wait for your June statement.

Message Edited by 203bravo on 05-11-2009 12:39 PM
Message 2 of 6
jackg
Established Contributor

Please remember that they do not have to report to the CRA's.
FICO scores on November 17, 2014 (prior to applying for and being approved my mortgage)

EX=738
EQ=735
TU=754

FICO scores on March 4, 2015 after being approved for mortgage and buying the home, the mortgage isn't yet reporting.
EX- 689 EQ- 739 TU- 739
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jackg wrote:
Please remember that they do not have to report to the CRA's.

But they are reporting...and the balance is false...I thought that if they report they need to report true and accurate information.  They reported a high balance which helped drop my score, so why not report a zero balance which would in turn boost my score?  I swear they all love to play games with us.

Message 4 of 6
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Where are you checking the report?  I had creditcheck total for a while.  I got it every day & would make a note as to when "who" updated on my reports.  I know TransUnion would always update first, no matter the TL, it's like they got the info out a couple days before the others.

Is this a 100% good acct?  Just curious

When was the last update for your acct?

Message Edited by BungalowMo on 05-11-2009 07:47 PM
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BungalowMo wrote:

Where are you checking the report?  I had creditcheck total for a while.  I got it every day & would make a note as to when "who" updated on my reports.  I know TransUnion would always update first, no matter the TL, it's like they got the info out a couple days before the others.

Is this a 100% good acct?  Just curious

When was the last update for your acct?

Message Edited by BungalowMo on 05-11-2009 07:47 PM

It is reporting on all three credit reports.  The last update says 4/2009, but this balance was the same as when I pulled it the first time on 4/3/09.  I made a payment of $469, ( I just checked my account online) and that is updated, just not my reports.  The statement date says 5/12.  I am guessing I wait until after this statement date to see if they report?

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.