Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Dance!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Dance!!

Just got the results of my husbands transunion dispute. The school collection that we do not owe on (or atleast the school hasn't shown us ANYTHING showing how and why we owe) was deleted!!! And an old corporate card account that was charged off while my husband was deployed (commication lines got cross about bill paying between him and his employeer) is also deleted! These were two really bad baddies! And I paid off the last of the collections accounts. In the next few weeks I will have no collections Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy!!!! The only badies are a few late payments on student loans and our mortgage (got into a bit of a mess with that one...) and 2 charged off credit cards and a CO account from verizon. Let the goodwill pestering begin Smiley Very Happy.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Happy Dance!!

Congrats! I am sure you are estatic!

Message 2 of 5
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your progress, that's awesome. GW til you can't GW no mo!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am going to give it a go! I have tough ones to goodwill... Capital one, Verizon, BoA, and Sallie Mae :/ 

Message 4 of 5
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I am going to give it a go! I have tough ones to goodwill... Capital one, Verizon, BoA, and Sallie Mae :/ 

They definitely are tough, but others have certainly been successful. Go for it.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.