Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Monday to me!!! LVNV Delete

tag
novabama
Frequent Contributor

Happy Monday to me!!! LVNV Delete

Yay! Success number 2 via BBB complaint for factoring company for an old charged of card!!!!!

WOW I would have not gotten these deleted if it weren't for you guys and your awesome advice! I can't believe in 2 1/2 weeks I've already gotten three companies agree to delete. Just wow.

This one was for an old walmart card, now owned by LVNV! Woohoo! Smiley Tongue

Dear ________:

This letter is in response to _________’s complaint dated September 5, 2012. LVNV Funding LLC (“LVNV”) currently owns account number ending in 9995. Resurgent Capital Services L.P. (“Resurgent”) is the servicer of the account owned by LVNV. 

we have investigated this matter and closed the file. A request to delete the LVNV tradeline will be submitted to the three major consumer reporting agencies during the next reporting cycle. Please allow 30-45 days for this update to occur.  We apologize for any inconvenience experienced regarding this account. Additionally, Ms. _____ should receive no further communication from our office regarding this account.

Acct No. xxxxxxxxxxxx9995      Reference No. 290411909           Previous Owner: GE Capital

If we do not receive additional information from you within 45 days of the date this letter is received, then we will assume this dispute is resolved.  If you have any further questions, comments or concerns, please contact Customer Service at 888-665-0374.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Re: Happy Monday to me!!! LVNV Delete

Gratz!

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 2 of 9
novabama
Frequent Contributor

Thanks! It's so exciting and encouraging to get the letters... I am not sure though, I think I will be even happier when I see they actually come OFF! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 9
madmann26
Valued Contributor

If it helps, the few that have come off for me where gone the next day.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 4 of 9
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Most excellent!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 5 of 9
novabama
Frequent Contributor

Well actually I just did my EQ daily pull and it appears this one is already gone?! Yay! The other one that agreed a week ago to delete through BBB is still there though, I guess that probably won't come off till Oct's reports. Either way I'm happy about this! I DEF still have a long road ahead of me, but it's a start!

Message 6 of 9
Jaguars28fan
Contributor

congrats! I remember your thread of AA getting deleted too.  I'm waiting for that letter from LVNV still lol.  I had to do a rebuttall and they did remove themselves from two of my CRA but I still never got the letter like you did yet.  

Message 7 of 9
novabama
Frequent Contributor

thanks! yeah I was certain since AA agreed to delete that LVNV would be one that didn't comply... however, these two COd accounts are literally my 2 oldest from 06, so I guess they didn't have the validation info or it had been so long they would just rather delete than argue with me, esp when they sent me a settlement offer for $79 for 1500 LOL. They really do prey on the defenseless that don't have the knowledge you learn here!

good luck in your battle!

Message 8 of 9
princechristian
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Happy for you!

Revolvers: FP Gold $300, FP Platinum $300, Applied Bank Business $500, Kay Jewelers $500, Fingerhut $400, Gettington $300

Installers: KHEAA student loan, Dealer Funding LLC auto loan x2, Crescent Bank auto loan, Acceptance Loan Co personal loan x2

Negatives: 1 collection - 2010 $307, Auto lates - 2 30 days, 60 day, 2009 / 3 30 days, 60 day, 2012

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.