Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy with one month update

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy with one month update

I took the leap and joined myfico one month ago. Read multiple threads and followed lots of advice here.I have a lot to go, but I'm very pleased with the progress I've seen in just 30 days.

EQ 580 TU 582 EX 604 (4/24/17)

EQ 635 TU 640 EX 691 (5/25/17)

Mortgage FICO
EQ 564 TU 598 EX 540 (4/24/17)

EQ 631 TU 647 EX 640 (5/25/17)

My goal is to hit 720 by September. I have 3 collections and two public records that I paid and should be removed in the next month or so. There are several lates that won't drop off for a while though. Hoping that getting those last PR and CA accnts deleted will boost my score. Fingers crossed and good wills ready to be mailed for other baddies.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Happy with one month update

Congratulations and good luck.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Happy with one month update

Congratulations-  it's such a great feeling and can become quite the addiction.   I really just started paying attention to my credit as well this past month or so and we seem to have similar credit scores and results so far and we owed the same stuff  haha.....   

I just joined MyFico today.    I hope you see big jumps soon for paying off those collections.  !!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.