Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard work and seeing a score bump

tag
summerhunny11
Contributor

Hard work and seeing a score bump

I pay for myfico but haven't seen it refresh in the past 5 days or so. But, I also pay for Transunion and my Fako went from 688 to 728!!!!! I have disputed 7 collections and 4 fell off. I can assume that my TU fico went up too right?

I am also working on paying all of my cards to below 9% but my newest payments are not reflected on my report as of today. So, do you think it will go even higher once those utilizations are down under 9%?

I disputed will all bureaus via snail mail.

How often is the myfico score updated?

I have about $400 left to pay the cards down and hoping for a continuous climb. I am going to have a lender friend do a rapid rescore for me since these bureaus take forever to update the good.

YAYAYAYAYAYYA! I almost cried.

5/13-EQ 652,TU 634, EX 612
6/13-mortgage lender pull
EQ 652, EX 689, TU 714
6/22/13 Auto pull (Infiniti)
EX Auto II 714, TU 745

Capital One $1500, Orchard $500, Premier $700
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: Hard work and seeing a score bump

@summerhunny11 wrote:

I pay for myfico but haven't seen it refresh in the past 5 days or so. But, I also pay for Transunion and my Fako went from 688 to 728!!!!! I have disputed 7 collections and 4 fell off. I can assume that my TU fico went up too right?

I am also working on paying all of my cards to below 9% but my newest payments are not reflected on my report as of today. So, do you think it will go even higher once those utilizations are down under 9%?

I disputed will all bureaus via snail mail.

How often is the myfico score updated?

I have about $400 left to pay the cards down and hoping for a continuous climb. I am going to have a lender friend do a rapid rescore for me since these bureaus take forever to update the good.

YAYAYAYAYAYYA! I almost cried.

myFico Quarterly Monitoring gives you an update to your score and new credit report every 3 months. ScoreWatch looks monitors for changes every 7-10 days. It won't alert you if a collection falls off, however it will alert you if the removal of a collection resulted in a change of score. How do you have your settings setup? 

Message 2 of 3
summerhunny11
Contributor

Re: Hard work and seeing a score bump

I have the alerts all set up for alerts in balance changes and score changes. I probably won't pay the extra for the quarterly w/TU on here because I am trying to get a new car next month. I will probably just wait for my friend to rapid rescore me and find out.

I did ready that you can calculate your vantage by .86 to estimate your fico and it seems close to me.

5/13-EQ 652,TU 634, EX 612
6/13-mortgage lender pull
EQ 652, EX 689, TU 714
6/22/13 Auto pull (Infiniti)
EX Auto II 714, TU 745

Capital One $1500, Orchard $500, Premier $700
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.