boawait

Has Anybody dealt with NCS CA

Hi Everybody,

I recently joined this board in hopes of improving my credit situation and since spent a lot of time reading through various posts.

I have a situation and need your help. In Nov 2004 , I signed a lease for an appartment and lost my job around the same time and did not even move into the place. I had to move to a differnt place in pursue of job and the Apartment folks sent my lease to CA. I have to pay the lease cancellation fees even though I did not move in .

I never heard from CA until recently. In spirit if cleaning up my CR,  I sent them a PFD saying i would pay in full if they delete it. In response,  I got a letter from CA, saying :

" Client:xxxx
   Client Account Number:xxx
   Current Account Number: xxx
    Balance:xxxxx

Enclosed you will find copies requested

if a balance is remaining on your account, you may send payment to NCS ,Inc.

Other wise you may contact our company immidiately. "

What should my next step be, should i send them a DV letter or send them a PFD again( the first time, i sent them the pFD letter through email, didnt think it was a bright idea, but wanted to get their first reaction)

Please advice. Thanks in advance for your help.

TU: 595

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+