Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Anyone Checked Innovis Score??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has Anyone Checked Innovis Score??

So you learn something knew every day!!. I've always heard there was a fourth CRA and have seen the name of it (innovis) on one of the collection removal letters i have received. Ive used credit report . com to check my scores (and fico's since last month they updated their site) but they only provide experian, equifax, and transunion. I will be starting to get my scores through myfico very soon but just havent made the move yet. Does my fico provide a score from innovis? Im just a little worried since some of the letters I have sent out I have never asked the creditor to remove from this fourth CRA by name. I have always just said ALL CRA's and then listed EX, EQ, and Trans.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Has Anyone Check Innovis Score??

@Anonymous wrote:

So you learn something knew every day!!. I've always heard there was a fourth CRA and have seen the name of it (innovis) on one of the collection removal letters i have received. Ive used credit report . com to check my scores (and fico's since last month they updated their site) but they only provide experian, equifax, and transunion. I will be starting to get my scores through myfico very soon but just havent made the move yet. Does my fico provide a score from innovis? Im just a little worried since some of the letters I have sent out I have never asked the creditor to remove from this fourth CRA by name. I have always just said ALL CRA's and then listed EX, EQ, and Trans.

Fico does not calculate scores based on an Innovis report. AFAIK they only do so with info from EX, EQ & TU

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has Anyone Checked Innovis Score??

Innovis doesn't have a score.  I've looked at mine and it only has four accounts on it.  You can request yours for free on the website.

Message 3 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Checked Innovis Score??

+1

They dont license scoring algorithms from Fair Isaac because most credtiors and debt collectors dont reporrt to them, making their scores kinda irrelevant.

No one would buy them.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.