cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Hell Froze Over and No one Told Me???? HSBC Removing CO!!!!

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Has Hell Froze Over and No one Told Me???? HSBC Removing CO!!!!

Sent Smiley Wink
Message 121 of 148
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you explain the basis for your dispute and was it online or written?  I also have an old HSBC charge off that is due to drop off 6/2016 or so

Message 122 of 148
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please PM contact information for this.  I have a charge off from 2009 or so from HSBC that I would love to try and have removed if at all possible. tyvm

Message 123 of 148
baller4life
Super Contributor

Just a basic goodwill letter asking them to delete. Will pm address as soon as I locate it.
Message 124 of 148
Anonymous
Not applicable

In your situation was it a paid charge off or not paid?  If you still have the email address and/or contact information I will take anything that you can find to send please.

I have an HSBC TL being reported on TU and EX with DofD of 8/2009 with a status of CO on TU and "Unpaid balance reported as a loss by credit grantor" on EX

I have a second line reporting HSBC on EQ and Cap1 on TU.  EQ shows HSBC as CO w/ remarks of "charged off", TU shows Cap1 status "closed" with remark of "credit card lost or stolen"

It seems they are due to drop in the next year.  Neither of these TLs are reporting ANY account numbers and both TL show the same 2/2003 open date. 

I can't recall if these were ever paid, or are still owed.  Will a GW request still be considered if the accounts are not PIF or settled?

thanks again

Message 125 of 148
baller4life
Super Contributor

Goodwill letters are sent for paid accounts. Mines was paid. PFD is for unpaid accounts. So it sounds like yours is unpaid. None of your reports shows balance owed?
Message 126 of 148
Anonymous
Not applicable

All balances of each TL shown on the report for each CB show $0 or "-" but these are charge offs I don't know if that has any effect on balance and there is no account numbers listed on any of the TLs shown
Message 127 of 148
baller4life
Super Contributor

Check your pm this evening.
Message 128 of 148
NY2014
Established Contributor

Hi It basically means $0 balance they wrote the debt off . Or sold the debt . Are there any other collections on your report ?
Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 129 of 148
Anonymous
Not applicable

No there are no other collections showing up besides Student Loans. Thanks
Message 130 of 148
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.