cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Hell Froze Over and No one Told Me???? HSBC Removing CO!!!!

tag
YoungJustice
Regular Contributor

Re: Has Hell Froze Over and No one Told Me???? HSBC Removing CO!!!!

Congrats!

Barclays Rewards $10,000 | Chase Freedom $17,000 | Citi Double Cash $13,600 | BOA Cash Rewards $10,000
Message 141 of 148
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you PM this address as well. I got Capital One to remove a charged off account but have gone rounds with HSBC, crazy since they are one and the same now. :/
Message 142 of 148
Cooki844
New Contributor

Awesome on your hard work ...great to hear about  a win for  your efforts.

it would be nice to open a reply letter  with a removal.....

can you PM me the  HSBC contact info as well

thanks!!!

Message 143 of 148
jsantiago102
Valued Member

Hi Wally. It is really a stroke of luck. They were both CO, or unpaid. I disouted on TU report because I thought the 7 year limit had been reached and HSBC deleted it, they then updated to good standing on EX, but Equifax is still showing the charge off. I don't know if I should try to contact them or not because I don't want to reach someone who decides to re-report on reports. Any ideas? 

@Anonymous wrote:
@jsantiago102 what was the status on your account? Was it a paid charge off? Just curious what the status was and what you did for them to make any changes at all to begin with. Thanks

Message 144 of 148
jsantiago102
Valued Member

By the way, did you ever get the address to send the GW letters to? If you do I would appreciate it if you would share it with me.

Message 145 of 148
Cooki844
New Contributor

Wally

Nope I will keep trying thought.....but if I do I will pm you.

I had a similar issue with a BOA CO . Experian gave me an early exclusion on a BOA home loan early exclusion

they deleted the Early exclusion BOA forclosure and the BOA CO.

I know how you feel...I disputed the BOA CO with transunion And Equifax......Still waiting ...probably shot myself in the foot .

....I could not help my self and got greedy....I guess its hard not to ...Its like a game...lolMarian

Message 146 of 148
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you PLEASE PM me the contact info for HSBC? I would love to get rid off the CO i have with them!!!!!!

Message 147 of 148
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you pm me the info as well

Message 148 of 148
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.