cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone done a PFD with Fidelity?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone done a PFD with Fidelity?

Contains multiple inaccuracies verify everything.
Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

No changes to my reports yet I hate the waiting game
Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow. That comment was a bit much.
Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bramma_99 - What that nothing has changed in my report yet?
Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update - Today I checked my EX report and it's been removed!

FICO went up a whole 7 points (was hoping for at least 15) still have 1 CO and 1 collection related to that CO then I'll have no derogs!
Message 15 of 21
sjt
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

What is the other CO/Collection you have?

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!
Wells Fargo from 2011 1.8k
Collections is through Greater California Financial for 1.8k they do an update every month I think that's what's hurting the most.
Message 17 of 21
sjt
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks!
Wells Fargo from 2011 1.8k
Collections is through Greater California Financial for 1.8k they do an update every month I think that's what's hurting the most.

So Wells Fargo sold the debt to Greater California? on your credit report does it state that Wells Fargo sold the debt and zeroed out the balance? Never heard of a collection agency reporting monthly, and yes monthly reporting surpresses your score. I would contact the collection agency and settle. Once its zeroed out you will see a bump in score.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes Wells Fargo sold it and it does say something like that.

I think they're updating monthly because it's literally the only thing they can do it's been out of the SOL since 2015 and it will be removed via EE in March of 2018. Honestly I can't pay much at the moment I would be willing to do a PFD for 10% of the balance considering the circumstances they are literally dead in the water and updating monthly is their only power at this point.

And even if I somehow manage to pull off a PFD for 10% Wells Fargo definitely isn't removing it. So it looks like I'm stuck with it for 1 more year.
Message 19 of 21
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes Wells Fargo sold it and it does say something like that.

I think they're updating monthly because it's literally the only thing they can do it's been out of the SOL since 2015 and it will be removed via EE in March of 2018. Honestly I can't pay much at the moment I would be willing to do a PFD for 10% of the balance considering the circumstances they are literally dead in the water and updating monthly is their only power at this point.

And even if I somehow manage to pull off a PFD for 10% Wells Fargo definitely isn't removing it. So it looks like I'm stuck with it for 1 more year.

Per CRA rules a creditor should not update monthly if the account has been sold. If WF sold it then they cannot make any deals with you either.

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.