hapigirl

Has anyone ever used Palouse Credit to assist with improving credit?

I heard about this company called Palouse Credit - says they charge $29 per negative removal per company. They don't charge any upfront fee's. I just dont know if it could be worthwile hiring a company like this?

Thank you so much! :smileyhappy:

Shogun

Re: Has anyone ever used Palouse Credit to assist with improving credit?

Says they're #1 in credit restoration and credit score recovery.  Yet this is the first I've ever heard or seen of them, hmmm.  They are probably just a lot of other CR company, they dispute everything to the CRAs, legitimate or not.  Personally, I wouldn't mess with these companies.  You could learn to do what they do, and what they can't, here.  Save that money for bills.   That's just my opinion though.

Starting Score: 504

July 2013 score: EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!
hapigirl

Thank you for responding :smileyhappy: Yes I've been a little hesitant to hire a company like this. Ii checked out Lexington Law as well but they do charg eupfront fee's AND once you give them your contact info - they dont stop calling and calling! Thanks again!

Super Contributor
marty56

Shogun wrote:

Personally, I wouldn't mess with these companies.  You could learn to do what they do, and what they can't, here.  Save that money for bills.   That's just my opinion though.

+1

09/12/2013 FICO: EQ: 772 EX:813 TU:752

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}