cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone had any recent success with First Premier??

tag
getit2gether
Contributor

Has anyone had any recent success with First Premier??

I'm struggling with this one and I probably poked the sleeping bear being overly obsessed with cleaning up my credit reports.

The only good thing is that my account is outside of NC's sol.

But First Premier did sell the account last month to Portfolio Recovery whom is also reporting on my reports now Smiley Sad

I know I've asked this question before but I'm just checking back for an update.

Has anyone had any recent luck getting a pfd from these jokers?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Jamgal40
Contributor

Re: Has anyone had any recent success with First Premier??

I also poked the bear. In February I contacted them regarding an account I have with them. They still own the account, but have transfered it to  a collection agency which they also own. They started updating on my credit reports and now I have 27 past due payments with them, and utilization at 173%. They fall off my reports 3/2017, and I cannot wait. I'm officially outside of my state's SOL this month. I've never requested a PFD, but since I have about a year left, I will just wait it out.

@getit2gether wrote:

I'm struggling with this one and I probably poked the sleeping bear being overly obsessed with cleaning up my credit reports.

The only good thing is that my account is outside of NC's sol.

But First Premier did sell the account last month to Portfolio Recovery whom is also reporting on my reports now Smiley Sad

I know I've asked this question before but I'm just checking back for an update.

Has anyone had any recent luck getting a pfd from these jokers?

Fico 8 Feb 29 '16: EQ 606| TU 586| EX 617 Currently: EQ 656 | TU 652| EX 686
Message 2 of 3
getit2gether
Contributor

Re: Has anyone had any recent success with First Premier??

Lucky you. I'm at the mid way point. Its only been 3 years since my charge off but my states sol is 3 years.

I am looking to buy a house before years end and I hope this doesn't hinder me.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.