Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone has luck GWing Sallie Mae?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone has luck GWing Sallie Mae?

I have tried and been denied... but I intend to keep trying!  Has anyone out there been successful?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone has luck GWing Sallie Mae?

I've heard of successfully GWing SM ... but I've heard just as many stories about the other side of the coin ...

I think that the key would be to flood'em with GWs. Space them about 2 weeks apart and I personally would change them a bit each time ... emphasize your situation with them and why you really feel you deserve another chance!!!

I wish you the BEST of luck!!!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks, I am going to keep sending every 2 weeks, but I doubt I will reword it... they probably have a dozen different people reading them anyway, so maybe I've just got to get the right one!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

How the &*$#@ did you find a name or department name to mail it to??

I'm in the same boat (but with ACS-Education) and I know I'm not sending the stupid GW to the right people!!

I really wish you the BEST of luck!! Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just looked on Sallie Mae's website, and they had a different address for "correspondence"...so thats the one I've been going with.  Good luck with yours as well...guess it just takes persistance!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.