cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone in FICO world gotten Rentdebt collectors to PFD?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone in FICO world gotten Rentdebt collectors to PFD?

I am trying to get RENTDEBT collectors to PFD on an old apartment lease.  Has anyone in FICO world gotten these guys to PFD?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone in FICO world gotten Rentdebt collectors to PFD?

Did you ever try the PFD with them?   I am hoping for an answer too.

Message 2 of 4
music4mic

I did try a PFD offer last year with them.  I was unsuccesful.  They supplied verification and the OC also was able to verify a measely $150 that they say I owe (supposedly for damage to carpet from an apartment that I rented.) Kind of at a loss for what to try next.  This account is only supposed to report for 1 more year, but I sure would like to get rid of it now.

Message 3 of 4
ForMyBiz
Frequent Contributor

I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to comment that I was able to get a PFD with these guys.  

Some info that might help you is they also do business as ACSI.  I have a manager's email, direct phone, and fax.  So to anyone that might find this thread, please feel free to PM me and I'll shoot it over to you.  They are a stubborn CA, but if you're persistent they will eventually work with you.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.