Frequent Contributor
Cheryla18

Hating Kohls right now!!!

Using info from the myfico community....i googled the CEO of Kohls and last night sent a GW letter....Less that 14 hours later I get a call from a lady who was forwarded my e-mail and said....No we can't remove the 30 day late from your  joint acct....blah...blah....blah.... I am joint on the acct with my mother who is primary and she lives is South Carolina....so all the billing went to her....plus she closed the acct about 2 or so + years ago......

So my question is....Do i keep resending e-mails to the same person I did? Or do you think I will have better luck sending via snail mail? This 1 30 day late tanked my score about 30 points!!! And I and so close to having the score I need for a mortage loan before this happend!!! HELP!!!!!

Cheryl

myFico EQ 612 (8/14) 596 (2/14) 574 (12/13) 497(1-7-13
myFico Exp 626 (2-10-14) 602 (11-17-13)
MyFico TU 618 (2-10-14) 589 (11-17-13)
Current Goal 640
Final Goal. 700
New Visitor
lmjohnson

Re: Hating Kohls right now!!!

Did you ever have any luck with this? I am in the same boat with them as well.....REALLY hating Kohls too!

Senior Contributor
fishbjc

Re: Hating Kohls right now!!!

Kohls does not service their accounts, they are backed by CapOne.
Keep sending gw's. being joint on an acct is not a good idea.

One person may say yes!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}