cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have You Heard of a Company Called ACF? They are harrassing me.

tag
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: Have You Heard of a Company Called ACF? They are harrassing me.

Lets ALL call him!!!  Over & over & over.  Tell him he owes us money & there is a class action suit being filed against them...bla bla
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Have You Heard of a Company Called ACF? They are harrassing me.

I also thought that maybe they said ACS and not ACF. But they did mention Americredit when I called on the number the OP mentioned. Just not sure what they said after that.

llecs wrote:
OK, I called twice. Both times the call was patched into the same person. It was difficult to understand him, but he did reveal that the company is ACS or A******* Collection Services. I think it could be Academy Collection Services. He said that the only reason for me to call back was that a judgment was files against me.

He then asked me for my name, I gave a fake one, and then asked for a SSN. I told him that I was with Flight Plan, Inc. and that there is a scheduled flight going from IAD to Van Nuys in his neck of the woods and that I had to publish a flight plan. I was speaking a foreign language to him and he said, "God bless you", as if I sneezed or something and hung up on me.

FYI, I called twice on two different numbers. He traced them both times and made a connection between the calls.

OP, I would check to see if you had any public records against you.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.