New Visitor
nmwando

Have a Promisory Note From HSBC for 100k and a 16k equity line on my credit both from 2006

Its been close to 7 years - How do i get these two off my credit. Or is it even possible. 

Cheers and many thanks. :smileyhappy: 

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Have a Promisory Note From HSBC for 100k and a 16k equity line on my credit both from 2006

I'd either send a PFD to both or wait it out.

New Visitor
nmwando

Re: Have a Promisory Note From HSBC for 100k and a 16k equity line on my credit both from 2006

I just realized that these are the only 2 items that are really messing up my credit. The other promisory note with HSBC makes my credit look Nasty - Otherwise might work with Lexington Law .. just had a nice chat with them. Will see what happens. Thanks. 

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

nmwando wrote:

I just realized that these are the only 2 items that are really messing up my credit. The other promisory note with HSBC makes my credit look Nasty - Otherwise might work with Lexington Law .. just had a nice chat with them. Will see what happens. Thanks. 

I wouldn't!! Has SOL expired on the debts? If not, the odds of being sued go up.

New Visitor
nmwando

http://www.bankrate.com/brm/news/cc/20040116b2.asp

Its north Carolina the SOL is 5 years and the Promisory note was back in 06 - even if they go back to 07 + 5 = 2012 :smileyhappy:  

Looking through my credit report with Lexington Law + transunion - It seems alot of my debts have been waaay over due their SOL - i just havent paid attention to them. 

BTw : i love this forum - the responses are instant; thanks guys 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}