cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have a Promisory Note From HSBC for 100k and a 16k equity line on my credit both from 2006

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have a Promisory Note From HSBC for 100k and a 16k equity line on my credit both from 2006

Its been close to 7 years - How do i get these two off my credit. Or is it even possible. 

Cheers and many thanks. Smiley Happy 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Have a Promisory Note From HSBC for 100k and a 16k equity line on my credit both from 2006

I'd either send a PFD to both or wait it out.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Have a Promisory Note From HSBC for 100k and a 16k equity line on my credit both from 2006

I just realized that these are the only 2 items that are really messing up my credit. The other promisory note with HSBC makes my credit look Nasty - Otherwise might work with Lexington Law .. just had a nice chat with them. Will see what happens. Thanks. 

Message 3 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I just realized that these are the only 2 items that are really messing up my credit. The other promisory note with HSBC makes my credit look Nasty - Otherwise might work with Lexington Law .. just had a nice chat with them. Will see what happens. Thanks. 

I wouldn't!! Has SOL expired on the debts? If not, the odds of being sued go up.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

http://www.bankrate.com/brm/news/cc/20040116b2.asp

Its north Carolina the SOL is 5 years and the Promisory note was back in 06 - even if they go back to 07 + 5 = 2012 Smiley Happy  

Looking through my credit report with Lexington Law + transunion - It seems alot of my debts have been waaay over due their SOL - i just havent paid attention to them. 

BTw : i love this forum - the responses are instant; thanks guys 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.