Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having 3 lines of revolving is > 2? Guidance question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Having 3 lines of revolving is > 2? Guidance question

These forums are fantastic and all the advice I've received has helped me tremendously. Thank you.

cap1 actually sent a secured email!  They didn't pully credit - hallelujah - I was declined due to -too many accounts.  Right on the money!

in the interim, i impulsively acted and got a 3rd card, in USAA Classic Amex. No rewards, but it's unsecured with possible upgrade in 12 mths. 

Im gardening till 2016 August then aiming high for higher prime cards. I'm happy where I'm at for the 12 and I'll always have a card for Costco now too.  My debit card can hit the sock drawer finally.

Im gonna shout out to NormanFH when I hit that CLI button in Oct for my Platinum. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Having 3 lines of revolving is > 2? Guidance question

@Anonymous wrote:

These forums are fantastic and all the advice I've received has helped me tremendously. Thank you.

cap1 actually sent a secured email!  They didn't pully credit - hallelujah - I was declined due to -too many accounts.  Right on the money!

in the interim, i impulsively acted and got a 3rd card, in USAA Classic Amex. No rewards, but it's unsecured with possible upgrade in 12 mths. 

Im gardening till 2016 August then aiming high for higher prime cards. I'm happy where I'm at for the 12 and I'll always have a card for Costco now too.  My debit card can hit the sock drawer finally.

Im gonna shout out to NormanFH when I hit that CLI button in Oct for my Platinum. Smiley Happy

Show good usage on it with large payments and they should kick you up to $1500

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.