Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having Success!!

tag
airborne07
Valued Member

Having Success!!

I am new to this site.  Didn't realize how much helpful info is on here.  I am in the process of rebuilding my wifes credit.  So far I have been able to get a judgment removed (1st try) and 3 collections.  Just got a letter from Midland Funding stating they will no longer pursue any collection activity, the account is closed and they will have it deleted from all three of the agencies.  I have been disputing directly to them as well as the credit agencies so what I am doing is working.  About to go after Allied Collections next.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Having Success!!

Can you provide a little more info about your Midland collection, maybe a PM about it? Im in my own battle with them and need as much info as possible with regards to fighting them. Thanks!
Message 2 of 9
cassett
Contributor

Congrats! Its a great feeling getting taking control of your credit and knowing where you stand with it.

Starting Score: EQ 8/14 545
Current Score: EQ 640
Goal Score:650 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey! How did you contact Midland? Was it through e-mail. Could you please send me the info. Thanks

Message 4 of 9
airborne07
Valued Member

Midland Address

I do not know if they have more than one address but here is the one that I was using.  When I began disputing with the credit agencies, it was soon after that my wife recieved the letter from them.  See below.  Good luck!

Midland Credit Management, Inc

8875 Aero Drive

Suite 200

San Diego, CA 92123

Message 5 of 9
airborne07
Valued Member

Thanks much!!

Message 6 of 9
joeyoey
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the Midland removal...they're usually a tough one to deal with!  I've been going round & round with them for a year now with no success!

Starting Score (02/01/2014): EQ 548 EX 548 TU 564
Current/Most Recent FICO Score (4/01/2015): EQ 686 EX 668 TU 669
Nov 1, 2015 Goal: 700 Across all 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

test

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Emoticon-Thumbs Up.png

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.