Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having a moment OMG!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Having a moment OMG!

SO... the last major derog on my report is BOA charge off DOFD 3/2003.  short story is BOA put the date of  last activity as the dat of first delinquency.  I ask them to update the file and no surprise they refuse.  But the letter underscore my point. clearly stating your date of last paysment was 11/2003.  which  is the date they  furnished to the CRA. so I send it in as proof of their error. 

Today I pull a  equifax report and the account has vanished from the negative credit items. but is still under clsoed credit card account- charge off.   I a having a moment here of anxiety is going away or not......  where is Noah with the 8th ball????

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Having a moment OMG!

So the account has moved from the negative column to the positive column and you're still griping?

Magic Eight Ball says, "OP out of mind. Check back later."

Message 2 of 12
Intuitive1913
Valued Member

LOL @ Noah... hilarious!

I think if its no longer having a negative effect on your credit then its a good thing.

Message 3 of 12
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

i believe the account is now under closed account section listed a chargeoff.

@Anonymous wrote:

SO... the last major derog on my report is BOA charge off DOFD 3/2003.  short story is BOA put the date of  last activity as the dat of first delinquency.  I ask them to update the file and no surprise they refuse.  But the letter underscore my point. clearly stating your date of last paysment was 11/2003.  which  is the date they  furnished to the CRA. so I send it in as proof of their error. 

Today I pull a  equifax report and the account has vanished from the negative credit items. but is still under clsoed credit card account- charge off.   I a having a moment here of anxiety is going away or not......  where is Noah with the 8th ball????

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

See the problem is a little bit of knowledge is a "bad thing"   You guys have thought me so much that I am FICO obsessed.  Instead of my OCD with "other things"  I am now OCFICO"  So I am trying to rid myself of the last bit of crap.  the funny thing is It is still under closed accounts not negative accounts and My score did not change  with the move. 

I got the itch to dispute the darn thing with EX and TU they never even put "under investigation" on the file.  geezz.  So I am wating until 4/3  to send oops you are over 30 days = delete. 

so I am truly out of my mind right now at the thought of a perfect report,  feel like i just turned in my college project for a grade.

Message 5 of 12
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Yeah, it's tough for OCD'ers to just sit back and let things cook. Smiley Very Happy

Congrats, looks like you have some good things coming your way! And in the meantime, tiptoe, tiptoe...
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

the funny thing is It is still under closed accounts not negative accounts and My score did not change with the move.

Are you viewing your CRs and scores on MyFico.com?

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Instead of my OCD with "other things"  I am now OCFICO"

The mark of a true credit freak is when you'll dispute invalid addresses with EX and threaten to sue them and the OC if they don't correct it.

I'm sure there's Noah Bodie out there who would ever do such a thing.

Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey I've done that before. Should I just go check myself in at the looney bin?

The mark of a true credit freak is when you'll dispute invalid addresses with EX and threaten to sue them and the OC if they don't correct it.

I'm sure there's Noah Bodie out there who would ever do such a thing.

Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am a Medical Doctor,  so from a medical standpoint the DMSV11 has no  definitive treatment option for people like us "OCDFICO".  So the looney bin is not an option - sorry Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.