cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Advice needed for charge off removals...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help! Advice needed for charge off removals...

Hello Everyone,

I recently joined this forum to research ways to start rebuilding my credit and have found some good information, although not as specific as i would like.  Hoping to get some good advice from those of you who have had great success.  Some background, I currently have 6 charge offs currently reporting on my report from 2015/2016 after I lost my job and was unable to pay.  The total debt is about 7500$.  I have been paying payments to the original creditors (Capital One, Barclays) and back in 2016 I was making payments to collection agencies for 2 chase cards (Southwest Rewards and Amazon Visa) but stopped doing that after my finances got tight again.  My other 2 cards are with Kohls and Tires Plus, a car repair card.  I have listed the balances below.  I started trying to rebuild my credit april of last year by obtaining a Credit One card with a limit of $600.  I still have an open Victoria Secret card with a zero balance of $700 credit limit.  My current Fico 8 scores are listed below.  I really want to raise my credit scores and I'm not sure if I need to start with pay for deletes, good wills or debt validation.  Please any feedback will be very much appreciated.

Negative Accounts:

Capital One CO: $881

Barclay Card CO: $2724

Kohls CO:  $703 - Deleted from Equifax

Chase Amazon Visa CO:  $772

Chase Southwest Visa CO:  $1819

Credit First Tires Plus CO: $418

Current Accounts:

Credit One:  Balance of $112 out of $600 CL

Victorias Secret:  $0 Balance of $700 Credit Limit

Capital One Auto:  $11400 Balance which has been paid off as of yesterday 3/19/2018 with trade in.  I will no longer have vehichle with balance in my name.  Spouse put new vehicle only in his name.

Current Credit Scores:

TU: 624

EQ: 626

EX: 614

Capital One Credit Wise:  635

Thanks for any and all advice.

1 REPLY 1
srloring13
Regular Contributor

Re: Help! Advice needed for charge off removals...

Do you have any funds set aside to settle any of the accounts?  If not, how soon can you do so?

Are you currently making any payments on any of the accounts?

FILED CH7 BK 02/25/13 -- DISCHARGED 06/10/13
Starting Scores 06/10/13 EQ474 EX538 TU503
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.