Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! CRTP NY

tag
chamire
Contributor

Help! CRTP NY

Hi everyone.

I have a quick question regarding SOL.  I moved to New York last year, and I am waiting for some chargeoff to fall off. The debt occurred in  Florida, but the SOL date for Ny is 5 years. I am trying to finance a house next year and I need to finance a car .Since i live in NY can that still qualify for me?

This 2 items are damaging my score! Help

1. Americredit 2004( balance shows 18,972 on my credit report , but the original balance was 14,789  that was left over from the sell) Totally ridiculous .

I need help on how to tackle this chargeoff.

2. Sallie Mae was open in 2003 , not knowing this private career training loan was never in deferment like the other loans, the account went deliquent. Sallie Mae states  Two Years later in 2005 my account first delinquent date occured.(?). Experian report shows a chargeoff was also in 2005. This account went delinquent before 2005 the dates does not add up.It does not take two years  for account to report  first delinquency . They can not give me a valid answer stating they will send me documents , which i am still waiting for. I called Experian the rep told me since its a paid in settlement it stays for 7 YEARS and Sallie mae is reporting 2005 is my  DOFD.  Experian rep  stated even though she can see my point for me to call NY attorney general office, there is nothing she can do.

Both debt occurred in the state of florida.

EQ542 TRAN582 EX565:
Current Score:EQ 635 TRAN 631 EX 603
Goal Score: 750

Start out : 24 negative accounts collections/chargeoff
Current : 5 remaining 2 unpaid 72 total positive accounts:Long two year battle finally i can see light
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Help! CRTP NY

Locked thread to direct others here:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Help-SOL-NY/m-p/1003628

There is some added info for your SLs and I'll splice that into your other thread of the same title.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.