Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Corelogic as 3rd Party Investigator

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help! Corelogic as 3rd Party Investigator

I received a letter from corelogic and I don't know what to do with it or what it means:

I disputed a few things about 2 months ago. On my reports it states "re-investigation in progress"

I disputed two charge offs. One is inaccurate and the other is past the sol.

I received a letter from corelogic a week ago. The letter said that the reinvestigation results are now complete and that corelogic was the 3rd party investigator hired by the cra's to handle disputes. It said that they received no response from both creditors and so the change on the reports is that the accounts were deleted. It specifically showed each cra and showed it as deleted on each report.

I soft pull all three reports three times a day and I have still not seen these changes take place on the actual credit reports. These last two accounts are the ONLY negatives on my reports. With these gone, I think I will be clear out of the 600 range which would be great because I need a mortgage later this year.

I called corelogic to ask them and they said that the changes have been made to the credit bureaus and that was at least a week ago and there have been no changes according to my daily pulls. I called TU and EX (couldn't find a good number for eq) and my response was that I had the option to file a new dispute with them.

Why haven't the cra's changed anything knowing that they had no response in 30 days? How long should I wait for the cra's to update? What should my next steps be to clear this inaccurate information from my reports? I don't want to re-dispute since that can take another 30 days and I have already done this process with the outcome as "no response" from the creditors. (corelogic letter)

Has anyone else received a letter from corelogic as a 3rd party investigator for the cra's? This is a first for me and I don't know what to do as the cra's don't seem to have updated.

Thanks in advance for any advise.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.