cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Credit Score is 352! What to do?

tag
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: Help Credit Score is 352! What to do?

@aot2009 wrote:

I'd save all of your money because your score right now is moot. Ultimately you need to not yet worry about your score and just focus on cleaning up your credit first since your score is most likely still too low to worry about.

Your primary goal should be to start disputes and PFD 

+1

I mean, yeah.. having a better credit score is nice, and having understanding on what makes it tick and where you stand is important..

But when you are far in the hole, like most of us when we start, the most important part is the actual repair process.. FAKO, FICO, Sprint.. whatever your credit score is doesn't really matter.. You won't be able to qualify for credit for a while anyway.. I agree with aot2009.. you need to come up with a game plan as this stage..

Having a starting spot and a goal isn't a bad idea, but the score is irrelevant right now,

I was merely stating, don't worry, your score probably isn't as bad as you think Smiley Happy

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.