cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Do i stand a chance with getting an nfcu auto loan?

tag
Thechallange
Established Member

Help! Do i stand a chance with getting an nfcu auto loan?

Credit score sucks trying to rehab my credit for possible auto purchase in 6 months. Credit is just shot because my grown children have used and abused my credit over the years. At this point most of the junk has fell off due to sol. In total i have 2 judements 1 will fall off next month already off TU and EXP. 1 judgement will fall off 4/2015 should i pay or leave it alone, honestly i cant remember if its paid inhave search the local court database and no record can be found i disputed it and it comes back p- pending.
Verizon 1366.00 in collections, EOS/ATT 1400 collections. Just served by capital one today for 600 that will obviosuly be paid as to i dont need anthor PR. 1 installment from a repo where i was cosigner in a drive/santander account history says closed paid/transferred. Luckily im now in a postion where i beleive i can pay these few accounts
Positive Lines are: credit one 400, capiatl one 300, fingerhut 300. But short histories. All my 30years of positive history is now gone due to the fact that i didnt use credit for awhile. Any advice? If i pay all collections and judgements is financing probable? Thanks board!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Re: Help! Do i stand a chance with getting an nfcu auto loan?

are you a member of nfcu? i think that would probably help.

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 4
Thechallange
Established Member

Lol yes forgot to mention that.
Message 3 of 4
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Smiley Happy then your chances just went up. I think they are willing to work with members.  But, Maybe you should post this on the auto loan thread?  

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.