tag
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

Re: Help Figuring Out My Credit Score

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
First of all forget that credit karma crap. If you want your true score I would either subscribe to myfico or credit check total. Those will be your true with out a doubt credit report and fico scores then you can see what you need to do to improve.

Yea I figured credit karma was trash lol

I currently have the creditchecktotal subscription...its month to month for 29.95 but only shows my Experian score.

Is there something that shows all 3 scores at all times?

If you call exprian and tell them you want to cancel CCT because of the cost, they will offer it to you for half price.

Call experian or CCT?

Ditto - call CCT, select the option to cancel, they will offer you $14.95 for life or something.

NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure what your goal its, but if you are planning on buying a house, keep track of your FicoScore 5, Equifax; FicoScore 4, Transunion and FicoScore2, Experian.  

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Not sure what your goal its, but if you are planning on buying a house, keep track of your FicoScore 5, Equifax; FicoScore 4, Transunion and FicoScore2, Experian.  

Oh my....and I track all of those how?

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
First of all forget that credit karma crap. If you want your true score I would either subscribe to myfico or credit check total. Those will be your true with out a doubt credit report and fico scores then you can see what you need to do to improve.

Yea I figured credit karma was trash lol

I currently have the creditchecktotal subscription...its month to month for 29.95 but only shows my Experian score.

Is there something that shows all 3 scores at all times?

If you call exprian and tell them you want to cancel CCT because of the cost, they will offer it to you for half price.

Call experian or CCT?

CCT is an Experian product.

Done! Thanks!

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm suscribed to MyFico and it gives me all three of them, I have the one that gives you your report once a month, but I don't see it on the products page anymore.  You would have to subscribe to Fico Ultimate 3B, or maybe there is somewhere else you can get them...  

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm suscribed to MyFico and it gives me all three of them, I have the one that gives you your report once a month, but I don't see it on the products page anymore.  You would have to subscribe to Fico Ultimate 3B, or maybe there is somewhere else you can get them...  

Yea, it only let's you access them quarterly in their new ultimate package. Smiley Sad

Message 16 of 17
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I'd just stick with the CCT. If you choose to keep up with those other Fico versions, that is fine. But in keeping it simple for you right now, following any Fico 8 scores would be the way to go.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.