cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!!!Getting credit at least 70points higher by August '11? CRs inside!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help!!!Getting credit at least 70points higher by August '11? CRs inside!

Inquiry for 12 months

Total: 2   At&T&  Roadloans

Total:2 Collection agencies:

Collection 1 is medical

Original balance:$176

Current balance:$176

Date assignedSmiley Frustratedep 01, 2009

Date reported:Nov 01, 2009

Date last active:Nov 01, 2008

Collection 2 is medical

Original balance:$38

Current balance:$38

Date assigned:Feb 01, 2009

Date reported:May 01, 2009

Date last active:Nov 01, 2008

Car Loan. Account 1

Car Lender Company

Status as of: Mar, '10.

Date opened: Mar,'09

Date of last activity: Mar,'10,

Largest past balance:$5,483

Terms: 28months

Scheduled payment amount: $260

$3,947 left.

Pays account as agreed 

NEVER LATE, ALWAYS ON TIME.

Sallie Mae student loan Account 2

Sallie Mae

Status as of :Aug, 2009

Date opened:Jul, 2003

Date of last activity:Jun, 2008

Scheduled payment amount:$60

Largest past balance:$875

23 times 90+days non-payments

Claim filed with government

Balance paid or being paid by insurance company

Child Support Account 3

Attygenerl

Status as of :Mar, 2010

Date opened:Oct, 2004

Date of last activity:Feb, 2010

Scheduled payment amount:$25

$0 Pays account as agreed

30 days late:0 times

60 days late:0 times

90+ days late:0 times

Your history of paying bills on time.

Not Good

Amount of debt

Your total amount of outstanding debt.

Good

Length of credit history

How long you've had credit.

Not Good

Amount of new credit

Amount of credit you've recently obtained or applied for.

Very Good

571 score

So that's 2 inquiries, 2 collections, 3 accounts, 1 account with balance. 

Expedian

Now with Experian it looks worse. It shows late payments of medical health insurance for child support because I wasn't working, but it shows a green check because I've been paying again ever since again since 2008. It shows 1 120 days or late mark.

There's a double post on my student loan(disputed to have taken off) I'm paying on right now, with 1 more payment to get send it to someone else. Payment 8 right now I think. Will be paying all in full since it's with the Government.  I have another student loan that is a charge off and will fall off my record on January 2011.

Also the 2 medical records posted above on the Equifax report but I have a 3rd one for $276 which I will be paying also.

My car loan that's still in good standings with no late payments and I've been with them for a year this month.  

there are 9 potentially negative items in your report

You have 1 accounts in good standing in your report

563 score

I also haven't owned a  credit card in my life so I'm 100% credit and 0% debt. I gross about $2300 a month, take home about $2,000 and pretty much all I listed besides car insurance and cell bill, child support(not health child support) is all I pay. So about a $1,000 in total monthly bills.

It's also not my Social Security number and most of the names listed are close to mine but aren't correct, 3 of 6 are right. Also 2 of the addresses that are the same aren't mine either. Mine are on there but it's not all of them.

All of this might be my dads doings back before I was even 18 and didn't know he was using my name for credit purposes.

The last report I haven't received yet. So how can I boost my credit higher by at most August 2010? I've heard of the medical way to do it and doing PFDs and of course dispute. But if all fails, what can I do? My theory was to pay my car balance by late June, pay the medical collections and attempt to get it off my credit, continue paying the student loan I'm paying and paying it off by late July then get it deleted.  By then I'll be at 7 years for credit history and my only really bad mark is the charge off that's falling January 2011.

Now, I first received credit at 18,(student loan) now I'm 25 and tired of my high interest 24% car and want another one but a much bigger loan. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: Help!!!Getting credit at least 70points higher by August '11? CRs inside!

@Anonymous wrote:
So how can I boost my credit higher by at most August 2010? I've heard of the medical way to do it and doing PFDs and of course dispute. But if all fails, what can I do? My theory was to pay my car balance by late June, pay the medical collections and attempt to get it off my credit, continue paying the student loan I'm paying and paying it off by late July then get it deleted.  By then I'll be at 7 years for credit history and my only really bad mark is the charge off that's falling January 2011.

Now, I first received credit at 18,(student loan) now I'm 25 and tired of my high interest 24% car and want another one but a much bigger loan. 

you can probably get your scores up, BUT:  if you don't get the negatives off, you probably won't get a better interest rate, & it will be pretty hard to get a bigger loan.  just because your negatives are so recent Smiley Sad

also, i don't understand your comment about 7 years of history.  how long your credit history is, doesn't affect your bad marks.  your bad marks come off 7 years AFTER they got put on, not when your history gets to be 7 years old.  does that make sense?  i know it's kind of confusing.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help!!!Getting credit at least 70points higher by August '11? CRs inside!

I meant 7 years as in me thinking it was one of those good numbers to have credit history. I'll be working getting those negatives off really soon. Hope it works because I want about 15-18k auto loan.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.