Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Trying To Remove Charge Offs From Credit Reports

tag
improvedcredit
New Contributor

Re: Help Trying To Remove Charge Offs From Credit Reports

I just went over my CR and it looks like Toyota is still accepting payments for this loan, but the odd thing is that I have a payment arrangement setup with a CA for this. How can this be?

Recent Balance: 17424 as of 8/2011

Recent Payment: 100

Last Reported: 8/2011

Message 11 of 14
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@improvedcredit wrote:

I just went over my CR and it looks like Toyota is still accepting payments for this loan, but the odd thing is that I have a payment arrangement setup with a CA for this. How can this be?

Recent Balance: 17424 as of 8/2011

Recent Payment: 100

Last Reported: 8/2011

It could be that the CA is collecting the payments on behalf of Toyota. But I'm not saying that is a fact.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 12 of 14
improvedcredit
New Contributor

Can you recommend any good GW letters I can use as a template?

Message 13 of 14
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/GW-letter-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-GW-Success-Sto...

Examples aplenty! BTW, they aren't apt to accept a GW since it isn't paid off. Whatever they say, continue to make those payments via the CA as agreed. Once you have 100% saved up to pay it off, then a PFD would be in order.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.