Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Wanted Please !!!

tag
traveler2005
Established Contributor

Help Wanted Please !!!

Hi All

So I signed up with the MY Fico blog back in August.  I have been working on getting my credit squared away now for 23 months.  I have made a lot of progress, but I do understand that I have a ways to go and that I need to just sit in the garden for the next 6-12 months. I need words of encouragement and sound advice, much like I have received from everyone before. Here is where I stand.

Cap 1 plat   (oldest account) 500 credit line 

Cap 1  No hassle rewards 500

Sony Visa 750 + 500 in 5 month

Barclay Apple 1300

Care Credit 3000 (newest)

Orchard bank x 3 (oldest card included) 400,500,600

First Premier (axed next month)

Fingerhut ( axed next month)

Credit one 450

Applied bank 500

Kay 500

Firestone 1400

Walmart 400

American Eagle (SD) 

Paypal sc 500

I have amongst my 3 CRA  

paid CO  first premier  tried several times to GW, will not do

paid CO Ginny's tried to GW, they will not do A  $32.00  paid collection, but they don't report good payment history, they only sock it to you when your late or don't pay. Yes

I know its my fault.

paid CO MCM  tried to GW, they will not do, tried email, snail mail and phone.

paid CO Jefferson Capital Systems tried GW email, snail mail and phone

paid CO indigo card/metabank  tried GW, will not

2 paid medical accounts  CA collected and paid to hospital. All paid in full CA reporting paid collection.

Nelnet  2 accounts 120 + days late, account paids and refinanced. Currently with federal direct loans and paid current for past 23 months

CO certegy  even though they are not original owner of debt. Refuse to goodwill.

I have a state tax lien that will be paid off next month.

I have 3 paid judgements.

I have about 20% utililzation on my cards and expect to have them < 10% within the next month

I have a CA that is trying to collect on a debt that I paid about 5 years ago, I can't find paid letter, I paid a company called "Viking Recover"  so if anyone has info on this company please let me know. I know there is a similar one in minniapolis but it is not the right one. I have my bank looking at records to see if they can find payment off debit card (I know that wasn't smart).  Do I DV?

You all have to remember that much of the debt I paid off was done before I found "my fico". I didn't know about PIF or GW.

Suprisingly my scores have improved to the point at which they are below. I am hoping to finance a new vehicle. My CU will finance with a 4% rate for a TU score of 640 but I am teetering on the edge at 642,    Well I just felt like I had to vent, it has been a long struggle. If anyone has any GW contacts for any of the companies please PM them to me.  I need all of the help I can get, and I plan to become a more active participant on "my fico"     Thank You  Smiley Embarassed

Starting Score: TU 573 Exp 523 Lender Pull, Eq 583
Current Score: TU 673, Exp 664.,Eq 672 04/17/2015 TU 741 Equifax 682 Experian 678

Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Last HP 6/10/2015
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.