Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! What should my next move be??

tag
mattayy
Frequent Contributor

Re: Help! What should my next move be??

Ultimately my goal would be to pay off everything and just use one credit card for everything and pay it off monthly

EQ: 584 TU: 615 EX: 612

Cap 1 Williams Sonoma Visa $3.5k limit, Walmart MC $2k limit, American Express Platinum $2K limit, Venmo Visa $900 limit, Credit One Amex $700 limit, Credit One Visa $400 limit, Kohls $300 limit, Target RedCard $300 limit, Living Spaces $1k limit, Amazon $400 limit, Jcrew $450 limit, US Bank $300 limit
Message 11 of 12
Dj4Money
Established Contributor

Re: Help! What should my next move be??

@Anonymous wrote:
Why is it that our society is so dependent on debt and credit? What's wrong with Dave's principles of having no credit cards? I understand it's possible to live a life without high credit card debt, and still have credit cards, but that just doesn't ever seem to be the case.

Because they are not properly educating the public how debt or credit cards work. They depend on your parents being savy; actually now with the internet there's no excuse not to know how these things work and how to make them work for you, not against you.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.