Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help With My Credit Repair!

tag
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Help With My Credit Repair!

Midland can be a PITA.. I had them on my reports, but after a lot of persistence,  I was able to get them to delete the TL... it did take me 6 months though..

Make sure that Midland can prove they actually own the debt..

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did a DV and they sent me statements from the OC, this is going to be my only baddie, I'm thinking about paying them then sending GW letters until they fold!! What's your opinion on this?
Message 12 of 15
righthererightnow
Frequent Contributor

Write a goodwill letter to Nelnet, tell them your situation. Maybe you have foreberance left, maybe there are other options, or if nothing else maybe the goodwill letter will work by itself. Give that a try, getting just a few of those lates knocked off will really help you.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

My credit one goodwill was a success and everything else is going to be removed Jan 2017 except the midland funding.
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fitireguy what was your strategy with them to get them to remove it?
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.